That's precisely why McLedger exists.
Your billable hours, items, and taxes are all tallied up in a beautiful invoice with just a few taps!
What Is the purpose of a detailed tax invoice?
- To substantiate a registered person's claim for an input tax deduction on his standard-rated purchases.
- To figure out which supplies should be included in the tax period
- Determine the deadline for filing an input tax claim based on the tax invoice he received from his supplier.
- When the input tax must be accounted for, the date of the tax invoice will be used.
Organize and manage your AP using McLedger:
- All of your bills are in one spot, making it easy to pay them on time, every time.
- Payments made by check or direct deposit are automatically logged and tracked in McLedger, which helps to reduce errors.
- Pay your bills using the methods that are most convenient for you and your vendors. You can pay with a debit card or a free bank transfer, and your seller can accept payments via the payment gateway.
- Automated, scalable processes pave the way for future expansion while also saving time. The use of paper invoicing is reduced as a result of online process automation.
- Increased visibility into your company's expenses improves spending efficiency.
Increases the efficiency of your working capital management
Accelerating your capital cycle and maximizing your working capital are critical to your company's growth. Manual invoice handling, on the other hand, might be a huge roadblock. This results in a large amount of unneeded effort, wasting valuable time and money. This is where McLedger enters the picture. Our cloud-based platform aids to alleviate these inefficiencies by saving both time and energy.
Increasing the effectiveness of spending
All of those mountains of paper, filing cabinets, checks, and folders may wreak havoc on your finances. With McLedger, you can cut your document storage costs by eliminating paperwork and focusing on other major business goal. We provide a higher level of oversight to catch inefficiencies in spending. The app also warns you about duplicate payments and upcoming due dates so you don't overspend or risk incurring late fees.
We can also improve security. While sensitive information is frequently exposed through physical papers, email chains, and reporting routines, the app keeps everything in one place.
A higher rate of on-time payments
Manually handling invoices is not only inconvenient; it also puts your company's financial line at risk. Manual accounts payable management are harming businesses. That’s is why our automated processes result in no errors. With McLedger, you can automate expenditure management and focus on the aspects of your business that you enjoy.